Renting a poorly maintained property?

Fill out the form below, or call our specialist housing experts now and start your claim today!

Start your Housing Disrepair Claim Now

For a FREE no obligation assessment and check if you have a claim – You may be entitled to claim up to 10,000 in compensation and repairs fixed.

You are legally entitled to live in a safely maintained property.

Community Support Group, are a claims management company. We have been helping tenants for many years live in homes that are fit for purpose.

If you’re renting accommodation, your landlord must make sure that your home is fit to be lived in on the day they let it to you. Tenants who are living in a poor conditions, such as damp and mould, leaks, structural issues etc. can pursue a disrepair claim against their landlord.

Landlords are legally responsible by law to ensure the property that they are renting is fit for purpose and meets required health and safety standards.

It's as easy as...


Get in touch with us. Our highly trained housing team have years of experience dealing with housing disrepair claims. Together we will assess your situation and the circumstances to give you the best advice you need to move forward with your housing disrepair claim.


Find your legal representation. It’s crucial to obtain the best solicitor who will fight your corner from the outset. Our panel of solicitors have been successfully winning housing disrepair claims for years, some in fact since 1984.


Agree a settlement. However difficult to predict it is, we can guarantee we will fight to gain you the full compensation you deserve. We will also ensure repairs are carried out in a reasonable time and to an excellent standard

Seeking advice

Seeking Legal advice and or representation can be daunting and stressful when making a claim for housing disrepair compensation.

At Community Support Group we continue to fight for your right to receive access to justice and to ensure your home repairs are carried out and receive the maximum compensation your entitled to. Our specialist solicitors are there for you every step of your legal journey.

Getting help

It can be very distressing time when your landlord refuses to repair your home. All landlords have a legal obligation to maintain the structure and exterior of your home to a reasonable standard of repair for example the walls, roof, foundations, drains, guttering, external pipes, windows, external doors, basins, sinks, baths, toilets and their pipework, water and gas pipes, electrical wiring, water tanks, boilers, radiators, gas fires, fitted electric fires or fitted heaters.

We DO NOT charge you for our services. Our service is an assessment of your Housing Disrepair. We are paid a recommendation fee at the point at which your claim is deemed successful by the solicitors handling it. You are not required to use a claims management company to make your complaint and can make the claim yourself for free, either by complaining directly to the council/housing association first and then by making a complaint to a housing complaint service such as The Housing Ombudsman

Housing team

Our specialist panel of solicitors collect the facts about the disrepair and consider if your landlord is in breach of their tenancy agreement.

The Solicitors will then carry out an initial assessment of your case, instruct a professional surveyor to complete a report identifying repairs, and request the landlord to complete repairs within an agreed timeframe.

We will consider an injury or ill-health suffered as a result of the disrepair, along with any other losses such as damage to clothes, carpets, furniture etc.

Call our experts today on

Why choose us?

Community Support Group are a claims management company and have been helping tenants in England and Wales for many years. 

We have helped 1000’s of tenants their homes fixed and get the compensation they deserve following a housing disrepair claim on a “No Win No Fee” basis.

No Win, No Fee* – Means It means that if your compensation claim is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay a fee for your Solicitor’s services. 

*If you cancel the claim after the cooling-off period of 14 days you may be charged a cancellation fee by the solicitor. 


 *If your claim is successful, your solicitor will charge you a fee that is deducted from your compensation. 

Typically a customers pay 25% but understand the fee can vary between 25% and 35% depending on which solicitor is used of the compensation amount recovered.

*Although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this. 

0 +
Homes do not meet standards
0 M
In compensation legal fees
Social houses have damp
£ 0
Could be claimed by you

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of all the cookies.